2017 New Sintered Block SmCo Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||4,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|4,000 Pieces||US $0.01-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Piece/Pieces / Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Block SmCo Magnet
- Type: SmCo5
- Shape: Block
- Composition: SmCo Magnet
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing as Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. The most excellent temperature characteristics in rare earth magnet family since MID-1960s
2. Manufactured by a powder metallurgical process which involves the sintering the powder of under vacuum. As pare of rare earth group of magnets. SmCo magnet typically fall into two families of materials. They include SmCo5 and Sm2Co17, and commonly referred to as 1: 5 and 2: 17 materials
3. Good corrosion resistance and no special surface treatment is required, which make SmCo an excellent choice foe compact designs where high temperature environments maybe present...
4. Grinding and slicing can be operated into the desired shape and size.
1. Bonded SmCo magnets are made with ground sintered SmCo magnet
2. The powder is mixed with resin and molded like NdFeB bonded magnet
3. It needn't to be coated because it is difficult to be eroded and oxidized
4. SmCo magnet is widely used in motors, watch, transducers, instruments, positional detector, generators, radar and more.
5. High (BH) max, high Br and high Hc with high operating temperature, low temperature coefficient, counter-demagnetization, decay resistance
6. Our main products cover SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 magnets, samarium cobalt powder and various assemblies and more
7. Custom-made orders are welcome
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...
|Material||Energy product||Mechanical strength||Densit (Ibs/in3-gm/cm3)||Corrosion resistance||Temperature Stability||Cost|
|Ndfeb||10 to 48||Medium||0.275-7.5||Low||Low to Medium||Lower|