Deep Hole Thin Wall Cylinder SmCo Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||8,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|8,000 Pieces||US $0.5-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Paper Carton Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Cylinder SmCo Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Shape: Column
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 85051110
Our deep hole thin wall SmCo cylinder or ring magnet is applicable for mobile phone, vibration motor featuring high-temp resistance, with high-temp resistant and corosion resistant Sm2Co17 as raw material, can be tooled according to customers' drawing..
We can provide and machine SmCo cylinder magnets with special specifications..
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations
Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes.When inquiring or ordering, please send us following information:
1. Type of magnet (material & grade)
2. Quantity (annual and per shipment)
3. Shape and dimensions (drawing if necessary)
4. Direction of magnetization
5. Magnetized or unmagnetized
6. Details of surface treatment
7. Application if possible.
8. Other information and/or requirements.Hope to cooperate with you.For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...
|Item||Outer Diameter (mm)||Inner Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Magnetizing Direction|
|Dimension Range||φ 2.0-φ 3.0||φ 1.2-φ 2.0||3.0~6.0||Diametrical|
|Ultimate Tolerance||± 0.005~± 0.03||± 0.01~± 0.06||± 0.01~± 0.05||± 1 °|
|Typical dimension series:|
|Outer Diameter (mm)||Inner Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)|