Plastic Rubber Magnetic Sheet Rolls
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $1-10/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Meter/Meters / Week|
|Transport Package:||Paper Carton and Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: magnet roll
- Type: Anisotropic Magnetic
- Shape: Sheet
- Composition: Rubber Magnet
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 85053000
- Feature: Single Magnetic
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: China
1. Flexible magnetic rolls and sheeting are made by strontium or barium ferrite powder mixed with polymers, It is normally supplied in rolls. We can also print artworks and die cut on your request. We can magnetizing single/double surface with multi-poles.
2. Available thickness of plastic and rubber magnetic roll(plain): 0.4mm-1.0mm Tolerance: Cut length 0.2m, width l mm, Thickness 0.05-0.07mm Higher tolerance is available upon request.
3. UV coating is available for exceptional outdoor weather ability and anti-stick when stacked on. PVC and PSA backing is also available..
The products are used as toys, novelties, sales promotions, visual aids, display boards, decoration items, signage, advertising specialties, and so on.
Features of Magnetic Sheet Rolls:
1. Excellent machinability
Flexible magnet is enough soft to be easily bent, twisted, coiled, punched, and otherwise machined into almost any shape without loss of magnetic energy, so you can also print art words on you request and die cut by yourself. Strontium, Barium and Neodymium magnetic rolls are usually purchased for further machining purpose.
2. Many kinds of treatment
UV coating is available for exceptional outdoor weather ability and anti-stick when stacked on. PVC ( white PVC, matte white-PVC, and gloss white-PVC and color PVC, such as red, yellow, black, brown, etc) and Pressure Sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing is available, please note custom laminations available, customer-supplied laminates can be applied subject to testing...
3. Temperature Effects
Magnetic properties of Flexible magnets demagnetization linearly with temperature in the same way as Ceramic magnets. However, the limiting factor for flexible magnet rolls are the binder materials used to render them Flexible: These begin to flow at temperatures of about 250F.
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
|N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52||80° c|
|N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH||150° c|
|N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH||Up to 180° c|
|N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH||Up to 200° c|
|N30AH, N33AH, N35AH||Up to 230° c|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...
Senior technical manager
Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd
Add: Floor 16, Jinyuan plaza, # 57 Hubin Nan Road, Xiamen, China 361004
Mobile: +86 13850003134