- Model NO.: yx
- Type: Soft
- Shape: Bar
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing with Wooden Cases & Paper Carton
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ISO9001
1. Generally, Ferrite Rods are used as the core of solenoidal Coils for two main functions: Tuning: moving the core adjusts the coil to the required inductance value (L). Advantages of the open circuit are high Q and a good temperature stability
2. EMI suppression: the coil can carry a high DC current without being saturated because of the open magnetic circuit
3. In most cases, the frequency range will not be limited by the material, but by the coil capacitance. Curvature and mechanical tolerances of the standard range fulfill the requirements international standard. The L value and Q-factor are measured (up to 6 mm outer diameter) in a standard coil. For solenoidal coils, open circuit, No self shielding and not easy to saturate with DC
R cores are mainly used as the magnetic cores of the coils which do not require adjustments as well as magnetic shield. R type, a rod core can easily become a DC powder/signal filter and LF RFID antenna coil with spring coil or winding directly.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.