Sintered Samarium Cobalt Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||8,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|8,000 Pieces||US $0.01-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces / Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ring smco
- Magnetocrystalline Anisotropy: Isotropic Magnet
- Shape: Ring
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing as Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Type: Permanent
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: Nickel
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Two common compositions of SmCo magnets are SmCo5 and Sm2Co17
2. Generally, the cost of Sm-Co magnets is higher than ND-Fe-B magnets
3. As a big advantage, Sm-Co magnets can operate at higher temperatures up to 300 degrees Centigrade.
4. Sm-Co magnets are widely used in applications in which higher operating temperature and higher corrosion and oxidation resistance are crucial.
5. We are high-tech enterprise based on the perfect combination of capital and technology, the main products cover SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 magnets, samarium cobalt powder and various assemblies etc.
1, High(BH)max, high Br and high Hc with high operating temperature, low temperature coeficient, counter-demagnetization, decay resistance.
2, which applied in the high tech fields of communication, automobiles, computers, medical treatment, electric machinery, military project and aerospace.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...
|Material||Energy Products||Mechanical Strength||Density(lbs/in 3 -gm/cm 3 )||Corrosion Resistance||Temperature Stability||Cost|
|NdFeB||10 to 48||Medium||0.275-7.5||Low||Low to Medium||Lower|