SmCo (Samarium Cobalt) Blocks Magnets
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.05-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: yx
- Type: Sm2Co17
- Shape: Block
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing with Wooden Cases & Paper Carton
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. These rare earth magnets are extremely strong for their small size, metallic in appearance and found in simple shapes such as rings, blocks and discs
2. Samarium Cobalt magnets are very brittle and very strong magnetically
3. Therefore, it is crucial to handle these magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets
4. Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets
5. Magnets can chip if allowed to jump at an attracting object
6. It is highly recommended that when constructing rare earth magnetic assemblies, they be magnetized after assembly.
7. Since Samarium Cobalt magnet material is prone to chipping and cracking, it does not lend itself to conventional machining methods.
8. It can, however, be abrasively ground, but only with the use of liberal amounts of coolant
9. The coolant minimizes heat fracturing and the risk of fires caused by oxidized grinding dust.
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations
Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|Item||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Uprightness|
|Dimension Tolerance||0.5 ~ 3.0||0.5 ~ 3.0||0.5 ~ 3.0||Accordingly|
|Ultimate tolerance||± 0.005 ~ ± 0.02||± 0.005 ~ ± 0.02||± 0.005 ~ ± 0.02||± 0.5°|