2017 China Factory AlNiCo Rod Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.02-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.02-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing as Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Alnico Rod Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Grade: as Customer Requirement
- Composition: AlNiCo Magnet
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 850511900
- Shape: Bar
- Coating: Nickel
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1, Alnico magnet material is made by alloying aluminum, nickel and cobalt with iron.
2, Some grades also contain copper and/or titanium. The alloying process is casting or sintering
3, These constituents, the process and the heat treatment needed to optimize magnetic properties produces hard (Rc45) and brittle parts that are best shaped or finished by abrasive grinding.
Advantages of Alnico Magnet:
1. Excellent temperature characteristics
2. Capable of working at a wide range of temperature up to 5500° C
3. High field strengths at medium prices
4. Easy of magnetizing
5. Compatible with most painting or plating systems (including nickel and copper).
High residual induction
Excellent temperature stability
Good corrosion resistance
Wide range of complex shapes and sizes available
Can be plated or coated
Easy of magnetization.
High field strengths at medium prices
Lower initial tooling cost
Alnico magnets are widely used in motor, sensor, meter, telephone and speaker, teaching, detector, MRI, holding system, etc.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...