New Block Ferrite Magnet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $0.02|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton/Tons / Year|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Wooden Carton Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Block Ferrite Magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Shape: Block
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1. Ferrite magnets are very hard and brittle, and require specialized machine techniques. Moreover, they should be machined in an magnetized state. We are equipped to machine these materials to specifications.
2. The corrosion resistance is considered excellent and no surface treatments are required
3. It can be used in temperatures up to 80 degree C.
4. Ferrite magnet aside from resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
5. The sort of hard ferrite magnets are manifold and complete. They are charcoal grey, in color and usually appear in the forms of toroid, circular disk, square, bar, arc segment, blocks, rings, cylinders special magnets etc.
1. Least expensive material compared to AlNiCo and rare earth magnets...
2. High intrinsic coercive force
3. Available in simple shapes only due to manufacturing process
4. Lower service temperature than AlNiCo, greater than rare earth
5. Finishing requires diamond cutting or grinding wheel
6. Lower energy product than AlNiCo and rare earth magnets
7. Most common grades of ceramic are 1, 5 and 8 (1 to 8 possible)
8. Grade 8 is the strongest ceramic material available.
Ferrite Magnet Applcation:
The permanent ferrites magnet have character of various specifications, cheapness, etc. They are widely used in very sorts of motors, electro-acoustic, magnetic force machines, duplicators, magnetron fields, household apparatus, magnetic couplings, for sensing, loudspeakers, holding-magnet system, crafts, magnetic therapy, novelties and toys
|Curie Temperature||Tc||° c||460|
|The temperature of Br||aBr||° c -1||-0.2%|
|The temperature of Hcj||aHcj||° c -1||0.2-0.5%|
|Resistivity||P||Ω cm||≥ 10 4|
|The coefficient of linear expansion||aR||° c -1||7 -15x 10 -6|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.