Presintered Ferrite Powder, Ferrite Material (YXC)
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-10 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||5 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Kg||US $0.1-10/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Paper Carton and Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YXC
- Magnetocrystalline Anisotropy: Isotropic Magnet
- Shape: Powder
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8505119000
- Type: Soft
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1. Our YXC series Strontium Dry Pressing Ferrite Magnetic Powders and Barium Dry Pressing Ferrite Magnetic Powders are suitable for producing magnets by dry pressing.
2. According to the requirement, such ferrite powders can be classified as isotropic powder and anisotropic powder, anisotropic powder has better orientability.
3. Barium ferrite powder is used in the manufacture of bonded magnets. They have good compatibility with different kinds of synthetic materials such as Plastics, Polyvinyl Chloride and Rubber etc.
4. Barium Ferrite Powder can be used for making Bonded Ferrite magnets by calendaring, extruding and injection molding. The strict quality control system ensures that the quality is stable and reliable.
1. Strontium/Barium ferrite powder
2. High quality, low price and fast delivery
3. Good compatibility
4. ISO9001: 2000 Certified.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience