Fridge Magnetic Strip Extruder, Extrusion Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-25,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8,000-25,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case and Plastic Foam|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YXEM-02
- Plastic Processed: PVC
- Feeding Mode: One Feed
- Screw: as Customer Requirement
- Screw Channel Structure: as Customer Requirement
- Automation: Automatic
- Quality: Superb
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8548900001
- Type: Sheet Extruder
- Product Type: Profile Extrusion Molding Machine
- Assembly Structure: Integral Type Extruder
- Engagement System: as Customer Requirement
- Exhaust: Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: China
1. The fridge magnetic strip extruder is mainly consisted by host temperature control cabinet (host control cabinet for short), traction-cooling, magnetization cabinet set (magnetization cabinet for short).
2. The screw's rotate speed and screw canister's temperature are control by the host control cabinet.
3. The rubber magnetic compounds are extruded into strips, then go thru the water tank for cooling. After cooling, the magnetic strips go thru the dryer to let the water absorbed, lastly, they go thru the magnetization poles in the water tank for magnetization, then they could be winded into roll. The magnetization cabinet is used for control the traction, winding and magnetization of the magnetic strips.
4. When in producing, only adding material and get out the final products are manual work, all the others are automotive.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|Screw Stem Diameter||60mm|
|Screw stem rolling speed||0-24r/min|
|Extruding motor power||11kw|
|Traction motor power||0.75kw|
|Rolling motor power||0.55kw|
|Hopper mixing power||1.14kw|
|Cooling water quantity||0.6m& sup3; /h|
|Heating temperature controlled range||0-120 & ordm; C|
|Total weight||3000kg approx.|
|Occupied ground area||5000& times; 2000mm& sup2|