High Quality SmCo (Samarium Cobalt) Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.1-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: yx
- Type: Sm2Co17
- Shape: Various Shapes
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Transport Package: Export Neutral Packing as Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Flexible in shape
2. Precise in size
3. Good at consistency
4. Recombination compaction
5. Flexible in magnetization orientation
6. High mechanical strength
7. Brittle and machining operations should be performed
8. Prior to magnetization, using diamond tools
9. Equipped to fabricate
10. Materials to blueprint specifications
11. Anisotropic, and can only be magnetized in orientation direction, general magnetizing fields of about 35 to 45kOe
12. Are required to saturate.
13. Customized sizes are accepted...
RE SmCo magnet can be used in many modern high-tech industries, such as acoustics, motors, MRI, electron, electrical computer, machining, measuring meter, oil, metallurgical industrial and so on.
All kinds of permanent materials such as squares, rounds, rings, tiles, bars, polygons can be supplied according to customer's requirements
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships withcustomers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensivecontacts with many local and international freight organizations
Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely andreliably to almost anywhere in the world...
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magneticcompound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores fortransformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes.
|Material||Energy Products||Mechanical Strength||Density(lbs/in 3 -gm/cm 3 )||Corrosion Resistance||Temperature Stability||Cost|
|NdFeB||10 to 48||Medium||0.275-7.5||Low||Low to Medium||Lower|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.