Cylinder Sintered SmCo Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.01-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Piece/Pieces / Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: cylinderSM
- Type: Sm2Co17
- Shape: Block
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Transport Package: Neutral Paper Carton/Wooden Cases Packing
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: Nickel
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Materials: Thulium samarium, transition metal cobalt, iron and copper
2. High magnetic properties with nice stability.
3. Superior resistance to high temperature
4. Curie temperature of majority is over 800° C
5. Excellent corrosion resistance capability
6. No coating is needed for surface protection
7. Nice temperature trait
8. Suitable to high temperature applications
9. Compliant with the RoHS Directive...
10. Customized designs are accepted.
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...
|(BH)max(kJ/m 3 )||20-28||48-64|
|Recoil permeability µr||1.05-1.1||1.05-1.1|
|Recoil temperature coefficient of Br. (%/°C)||-0.04|
|Magnetizing field (Ka/m)||≥2786||≥2786|
|Density(g/cm 3 )||3-6||4-6|
|Ring crushing strength constant (N/mm 2 )||>76||>76|