Latest Magnetic SmCo Block
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $0.01-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton/Tons / Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing as Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: smco block
- Type: Sm2Co17
- Shape: Block
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 850511900
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1, Samarium Cobalt magnet is an alternative to Neodymium-lron-Boron (NdFeB), as SmCo magnets can withstand much higher temperatures and are more corrosion resistant than NdFeB
2, Samarium Cobalt is more costly than NdFeB due to the market price sensitivity of Cobalt
3, SmCo is used in computer disk drives, sensors, traveling wave tubes, linear actuators, satellite systems and some motors.
4, Other sizes and grades of SmCo are available. Please consult us with your specifications and application requirements.
The characteristics of Samarium Cobalt Magnet:
1. Very high magnetic properties with good stability
2. Superior resistance to high temperature, Curie temperature of majority is over 800° C
3. Excellent corrosion resistance capability, no coating is needed for surface protection
4. Custom-made orders are welcome.
SmCo magnet is widely used in motors, watch, transducers, instruments, positional detector, generators, radar and more...
|Ndfeb||10 to 48||Medium||0.275-7.5||Low||Low to Medium||Lower|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.