Ferrite Choke Core (TS core)
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $0.01-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Week|
|Transport Package:||Paper Carton and Plastic Foam|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Ferrite Choke Core
- Type: Soft
- Shape: Coil
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- HS Code: 8504901900
1. Common mode ferrite choke cores are used to suppress common mode noise, since magnetic flux flows inside the ferrite core, common mode choke cores behave as an inductor to common mode current.
2. Accordingly, using a Choke coil core provides larger impedance against common mode current and is more effective for common mode noise suppression than using several normal inductors.
Features: Size reduction, excellent temperature stability and low energy loss for your application.
Designed for use in laptop computer, the EMC series of common-mode choke coils, EMI Common Mode Filtering; Telecommunications and Data Communications Interface Transformers; High Accuracy Current and Pulse Transformer Ground Fault Protection Devices.
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations...Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.