2017 New Permanent Ferrite Ceramic Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.1-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Ferrite Ceramic Magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Shape: Arc
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing with Wooden Cases & Paper Carton
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Due to their low cost, Ceramic ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today.
2. Pressing and sintering involves pressing very fine ferrite powder in a die, and then sintering this pressed magnet. All fully dense Ferrite magnets are produced this way.
3. Ferrite ceramic magnets can be wet pressed or dry pressed. Wet pressing yields better magnetic properties, but poorer physical tolerances.
4. Generally, the powder is dry for grade 1 or 5 materials, and wet for grade 8 and higher materials. Sintering involves subjecting the material to high temperatures to fuse the pressed powder together, thus creating a solid material.
5. Magnets produced through this process usually need to have some finish machining, otherwise surface finishes and tolerances are not acceptable.
6. Some manufacturers extrude instead of press wet powder slurry and then sinter the material
7. This is sometimes done for arc segment shapes, where the arc cross-section is extruded in long lengths, sintered, and then cut to length.
1, We are one of the enterprises specializing in manufacturing ceramic magnets in China
2, The quality and characteristics of our ceramic ferrite magnet products have being fit for the standard of Y30BH, Y35, which are equal to C7, C8A, C8B, C9~C12 in MMPA, the American standard.,
3, We are good at manufacturing super-large, super-hin and big radian segment permanent ferrite magnet, with good magnetic property and quality which equal to international advanced counterparts's, its products are marketable and popular.
4, Ceramic magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite.
5, This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
6, Ceramic magnets are very hard and brittle, and require specialized machining techniques.
7, Moreover, they should be machined in an unmagnetized state. We are equipped to machine these materials to specifications
Anisotropic grades are oriented in the manufacturing direction, and must be magnetized in the direction of orientation. Isotropic grades are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction, although some degree of greater magnetic strength will be found in the pressing dimension, usually the shortest dimension.
Ferrite powder is mixed into a compound and then injection molded in the same way as plastic.
Tooling for this manufacturing process is usually very costly. However, parts produced through this process can have very intricate shapes and tight tolerances. Injection molded ferrite properties are either lower or about the same as grade 1 Ferrite.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.