High Performance SmCo Ring Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.01-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200000 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
- Type: Sm2Co17
- Shape: Ring
- Composition: SmCo Magnet
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing as Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1, We are high-tech enterprise based on the perfect combination of capital and technology, the main products cover SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 magnet, samarium cobalt powder and various assemblies, etc.
2, Our SmCo magnets are: High(BH)max, high Br and high Hc with high operating temperature, low temperature coeficient, counter-demagnetization, decay resistance, which applied in the high tech fields of communication, automobiles, computers, medical treatment, electric machinery, military project, and aerospace...
Features of samarium cobalt magnet:
1. Most excellent temperature characteristic in rare earth magnet family
2. Limited raw materials supply result SmCo5/Sm2Co17 high in cost
3. It is extremely hard and brittle, high demagnetization resistance, outstanding thermal stability, excellent anti-corrosion properties.
4. Good corrosion resistance and no special surface treatment required, excellent for compact designs where high working temperature is a major concern...
5. Grinding and slicing operations possible...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|OD× ID× H||Surface magnetic flu density||Magnetic absorption|
|3Φ × 1.8Φ × 4||2.9||290||0.15|
|5Φ × 3.2Φ × 3||2.5||250||0.2|
|6.5Φ × 2Φ × 1.5||2.0||200||0.2|
|6.5Φ × 2Φ × 2||2.2||220||0.25|
|8Φ × 0.6Φ × 1.5||1.8||180||0.35|
|9.5Φ × 2.2Φ × 1.4||1.5||150||0.26|
|10.5Φ × 7.6Φ × 1||1.1||110||0.3|
|13.2Φ × 3Φ × 1.5||1.5||150||1.0|
|14Φ × 4Φ × 3||2.5||250||1.4|
|14Φ × 9Φ × 8||3.3||330||2.6|
|16Φ × 5Φ × 3||2.0||200||1.46|