2015 New Yxc Dry Pressing Strontium Ferrite Powder
|FOB Price:||US $0.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Strontium Ferrite Powder
- Type: Permanent
- Shape: Powder
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Transport Package: Neutral Wooden Case Packing
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Permanent Ferrite magnets are fabricated by poeder metallurgy method, low remanence and reversibility.
2. Due to high coercive force, they are hard to lose magnetism and suitable for dynamic application.
3. They are hard and brittle, they an be processed by diamond tools.
4. The raw material of them are oxide, so they will not be rusted.
5. Working temperature: -40c -+200c...
6. They are available in Isotropy and Anisotropy. Though Isotropic Ferrite has low magnetic properties, it can be magnetized in fifferent directions or in multi-poles. On the orther side Anisotropic ferrite has better performance, it can only be magnetized along a fixed direction...
7. The products includ rings, disks, blocks and segments...
We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world. For more detail info,
Please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|Material||Qualified standard of magnetic property||Rate of shrinkage|
|Average size||Water content of fine powder|
|Name used before|
|Testing direction||Spheric (mm)||Coarse powder (µm)||Fine powder|
|YXC-1||Ferroxdure||≥220||≥139||≥199||≥7.56||//||15±1||6~12||3~6||0.80~0.90||≤0.5||Normal isomorphism barium|
|YXC-1A||Ferroxdure||≥230||≥143||≥239||≥8.36||//||15±1||6~12||3~6||0.80~0.90||≤0.5||High performance isomorphism barium|
|YXC-3||Strontium ferrite||≥380||≥151||≥155||≥26.3||//||12±1||6~12||3~6||0.90~1.00||≤0.5||Baric isomerism|
|YXC-4||Strontium ferrite||≥380||≥215||≥223||≥27.1||//||13±1||6~12||3~6||0.80~0.90||≤0.5||Strontium isomerism|
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
|N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52||80° c|
|N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH||150° c|
|N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH||Up to 180° c|
|N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH||Up to 200° c|
|N30AH, N33AH, N35AH||Up to 230° c|