Anisotropic NdFeB Magnetic Powder
|FOB Price:||US $5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Anisotropic NdFeB Magnetic Powder
- Shape: Powder
- Grade: as Customer Requirement
- Composition: NdFeB Magnet
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8505119000
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: China
Whether compression-molded or injection-molded, the HDDR anisotropic NdFeB powders can be used to produce anisotropic bonded magnets which are suitable for a wide variety of applications where higher performance than isotropic bonded magnets is required.
1. We are specialized in manufacturing Melt-spun NdFeB Magnetic Powder and Bonded magnet Powder, Injection bonded magnetic powder used for magneitc material Industry
2. Our bonded ferrite magnetic powders are suitable for making various bonded magnets and injection bonded magnet.
3. They can be used in the automobile industry, office automation, electric toys and magnetic curing products, etc.
4. Because they have high quality and high strength and they can be made to complicated shape
We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
|Characteristics for anisotropic NdFeB powder|
|Properties of anisotropic NdFeB magnetic powder|
|Residual Induction, Br||mT||1320~1420||1300~1400||1230~1300|
|Coercive Force, Hc||kA/m||1000~1180||937~1000||875~937|
|Intrinsic Coercive Force, Hci||kA/m||1375~1625||1375~1625||1250~1500|
|Maximum Energy Product, (BH)max||kJ/m³||288~320||256~288||224~256|
|Magnetizing Field to 95% Saturation (Min.), Hs||kA/m||5500||5500||5500|
|Temperature Coefficient of Br, α||%/||-0.13||-0.13||-0.13|
|Temperature Coefficient of Hci, β||%/||-0.48||-0.48||-0.48|
|Curie Temperature, Tc||360||360||360|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100||100||80|
|Density (theoretical), ρ||g/cm³||7.6||7.6||7.6|
|Apparent Density, ρa||g/cm³||2.71||2.71||2.71|
|Particle Size Distribution||Mesh||80||80||80|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.