U Shape Horseshoe Holding Alnico Magnet (YXU01)
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $0.5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YXU01
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
- Shape: U Shape
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Composition: AlNiCo Magnet
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing with Wooden Cases & Paper Carton
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
U shaped holding magnets, cast alloy magnets in U shape with both poles on the area. Through-hole on the back of the magnet to fix the screw made of the non-magnetic materials (stainless steel, brass etc. ) Delivery with pole over plate
1. Poles at one end separated by a slot
2. Plain fixing hole
3. Supplied with keepers
4. Material: AlNiCo
5. Working temperature Rating 550oC
6. Cast alloy holding magnets in U-shape with both poles on the same area
7. Through the hole on the back of the magnet to fix a screw made of non-magnetic material (stainless steel, brass and more).
8. Delivery with pole over plate
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business. Relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|Item Code||Dimensions (mm)||MaxPull (N)|