Cast Alnico U Magnet Supermagnet Permanent
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.1-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing as Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: yx
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Shape: Various Shapes
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Composition: AlNiCo Magnet
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Materials: Aluminum, nickel and cobalt
2. Grades: AlNiCo 2, AlNiCo 3, AlNiCo 5, AlNiCo 8, AlNiCo 5-7, AlNiCo8H and AlNiCo 9 or customized
3. High energies and relatively low coercivity
4. Excellent ability to withstand extreme temperature stability
5. High magnetic flux density and resistance to demagnetization from vibration and shock
6. Excellent resistance to corrosion, no coating needed for surface protecting.
7. Customized shapes and sizes are accepted...
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores forTransformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
|N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52||80° c|
|N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH||150° c|
|N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH||Up to 180° c|
|N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH||Up to 200° c|
|N30AH, N33AH, N35AH||Up to 230° c|