2017 Super Strong Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet, Neodymium Magnets (CTS-24)
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $0.05-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing with Wooden Cases & Paper Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CTS-24
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Shape: Cup Shape
- Coating: Nickel
- Composition: NdFeB Magnet
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
1. Our NdFeB rare earth magnet is particularly suitable for high volumn production of a wide variety of shapes and size ranges.
2. Precise dimensional control is achieved in both processed and usually the component does not require further machining
3. Injection moulded NdFeB do not normally require coating due to better corrosion resistance, however coating is recommended for compression moulded NdFeB.
1. High energy ranging from 8MGOe to 48MGOe with wondrerful coercive force.
2. Less expensive,and mechanically stronger and less brittle than SmCo
3. Density:13%,smaller than SmCo products
4. For most applications,coating or plating is recommended.
1. High energy
2. Very high Hc and Hci output
3. More economical than SmCo
4. Wonderful performance at ambient temperature.
When inquiring or ordering, please send us following information:
1.Type of magnet (material & grade)
2.Quantity (annual and per shipment)
3.Shape and dimensions (drawing if necessary)
4.Direction of magnetization
5.Magnetized or unmagnetized
6.Details of surface treatment
7.Application if possible
8.Other information and/or requirements
hope to cooperate with you
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience..
|Property Grade||Residual Flux Density Br.||Coercive Force Hcb||Intrinsic Coercive force|
|Max. energy product (BH)max||Relative Recoil Permeability µ rec||Density||Temp. Coefficient α (Br)||Curie Temp. Tc||Recommended Magnetization Field|
(KJ/m 3 )
|_||g/cm 3||%/K||° C||Koe|