Neodymium Rod Magnet
Neodymium Rod Magnet
Rare earth magnets can be classified into a samarium-cobalt magnet and a neodymium magnet. A characteristic of a samarium-cobalt magnet is strong magnetic force. Its merit is that it is resistant to rust and high temperature, but it tends to be easily broken. It is popular as the most suitable material for a small and lightweight magnet, like neodymium. A neodymium magnet can produce the strongest magnetic field in the world among those sold in the current market. The shape of a neodymium magnet can be round, square or ring according to what it is used for. Although it is mechanically strong, its surface is processed since it is easily rusted and therefore it must be used below 80° C
1. Precise dimensional control is achieved in both processed and component does not require further machining.
2. High permanence, coercive force and maximum energy
3. Easily formed into various of sizes and shapes
4. So they have been widely used in commercially available fields
6. Can be magnetized in orientation direction
7. Surface treatments are needed
8. Customized requirements are accepted
9. All trademarks shown here are for reference purposes only. They are the property of their respective owners, and we are not authorized to sell items bearing such trademarks....
Loudspeakers, motor assemblies, windmill, Home appliance, acousics, communication equipment, toy, car, servomotor, step motor, DC motor and linear motor, mircrophones...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
- Xiamen Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd.
- 5th Year Audited Supplier
- Fujian, China
- Business Type: Trading Company
- Main Products: NdFeB Magnet, SmCo Magnet, Alnico Magnet, Ferrite Magnet, Rubber Magnet, Fridge Magnet, Magnetic Powder, Magnetic Compound, Magnetic Core, Magnetic Materials
- OEM/ODM Service: No
- NdFeB Magnet (133)
- SmCo Magnet (45)
- AlNiCo Magnet (38)
- Ferrite Magnet (76)
- Rubber Magnet (33)
- FeCrCo Magnet (15)
- Fridge Magnet (118)
- Magnetic Assemblies (102)
- Magnetic Powder and Compound (20)
- Magnetic Jewelry (62)
- Magnetic Core (91)
- Testing Device (45)
- Magnetizer and Demagnetizer (13)
- Separator (19)
- Machinery (82)