Samarium Cobalt Ring Magnet (YX-18)
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200000 Piece/Pieces / Week|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Paper Carton Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YX-18
- Type: Sm2Co17
- Shape: Ring
- Composition: Rare Earth Magnet
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 850511900
- Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
- Application: Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Coating: as Customer Requirement
- Trademark: Yuxiang
- Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1. Samarium cobalt is an alternative to Neodymium-lron-Boron (NdFeB), SmCo magnets can withstand as high temperature as 350 degree Centigrade...
2. Common applications: Satellite systems, linear actuators, computer disc drives, motors (where temporary stability is vital), servo-motors, pump couplings and sensors, particularly where the magnet is required to operate at high temperatures...
3. The corrosion resistance of samarium cobalt is considered good, coatings for corrosion resistance are therefore not generally required...
4. We may machine SmCo magnets as per your required sizes and shapes...
Satellite Systems - Linear Actuators - Computer Disc Drives - Sensors - Motors (where temporary stability is vital)...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.