AlNiCo Magnet/AlNiCo/magnet AlNiCo
Advantages of AlNiCo Magnet:
1. Excellent temperature characteristics
2. Capable of working at a wide range of temperature up to 5500° C
3. High field strengths at medium prices
4. Easy of magnetizing
5. Compatible with most painting or plating systems (including nickel and copper)
Disadvantages of AlNiCo Magnet:
1. AlNiCo products can be effected by exposure to the repulsive forces
2. AlNiCo products are hard and brittle and are not suited to common drilling, tapping or machining operations, and should not be used as structural component in any devices
Characteristics of AlNiCo Magnet.
1. Suitable for small volume magnet with complex shape;
2. Compact crystal, high intensity;
3. Regular shape, precision size;
4. Even elements, stable performance;
5. Suitable for compound magnet
6. Excellent temperature stability (temp. Coefficient of Br is the smallest among all of the other permanent magnets).
1. Inner magnetic voltmeter/ammeter, electronic type power energy measuring instrument, avometer, flowmeter;
2. A wide range of magnetic sensor, polarized relay, temperature and pressure controller;
3. Lighter of automobile, odometer of automobile and motorcycle, permanent motor, adsorptive appliance;
4. Widely applied in high stability fields as aviation, spaceflight, and military technology
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
Typical Magnetic Performance Range for Sintered Alnico Magnet
|Grade||Br||Hc||(BH)max||Tc||Tw||Temp. Coefficient α(Br)||MMPA Equivalent||Remark|