Samarium Cobalt Magnet
1. Samarium Cobalt magnet is an alternative to Neodymium-lron-Boron (NdFeB), as SmCo magnets can withstand much higher temperatures and are more corrosion resistant than NdFeB
2. Samarium Cobalt is more costly than NdFeB due to the market price sensitivity of Cobalt
3. SmCo is used in computer disk drives, sensors, traveling wave tubes, linear actuators, satellite systems and some motors.
4. Other sizes and grades of SmCo are available. Please consult us with your specifications and application requirements.
1. Satellite Systems - Linear Actuators - Computer Disc Drives - Sensors - Motors (where temporary stability is vital).
2. Or more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
Shape: All kinds of permanent materials such as squares, rounds, rings, tiles, bars, polygons can be supplied according to customer's requirements..
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience..