1. We specialized in the production of sintered AlNiCo magnets and cast AlNiCo magnets
2. AlNiCo magnets are manufactured through either a casting or sintering process
3. AlNiCo magnets use updated pressure molding technology, sophisticated testing facilities and precision precessing equipment in its production lines, the unique application of interalloy in its manufacturing process has enhanced remarkably the performance of the products..
4. Specialized casting techniques used to achieve the unique crystalline grain orientation found in the AlNiCo 5 and 8 grades.
5. These anisotropic grades are designed to produce high magnetic output in a specified direction.
6. Orientation is achieved during heat treatment, by cooling the casting from 2000F at a controlled rate within a magnetic field which conforms to the preferred direction of magnetization
7. AlNiCo 5 and AlNiCo 8 are anisotropic and exhibit a preferred direction of orientation, Magnetic orientation should be specified on your drawing when you send an order to us.
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations
Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes..
When inquiring or ordering, please send us following information:
1. Type of magnet (material & grade)
2. Quantity (annual and per shipment)
3. Shape and dimensions (drawing if necessary)
4. Direction of magnetization
5. Magnetized or unmagnetized
6. Details of surface treatment
7. Application if possible
8. Other information and/or requirements.
Hope to cooperate with you. Thank you!
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.Ying JunSenior technical manager Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., LtdAdd: Floor 16, Jinyuan plaza, # 57 Hubin Nan Road, Xiamen, China 361004Mobile: +86 13850003134TEL: 0086-592-2295387/2217138
FAX: 0086-592-2222216 (E-mail): mag(a)e-magnet(.)cn