1, Horseshoe holding magnets are cylindrical type holding magnets.
2, The north and south poles are on the same plane and are separated by a slot gap.
3, They are supplied with a central fixing hole and the gap between the poles accepts a standard cheese head fixing screw
4, They are used suitable for attracting applications, light duty holding and reed switch operation
5, Horseshoe magnets are good for using on rough surface because of their deeper flux field due to the horseshoe design...
1. Poles at one end separated by a slot
2. Plain fixing hole
3. Supplied with keepers
4. Material: Alnico
5. Working temperature Rating 550oC
6. Cast alloy holding magnets in U-shape with both poles on the same area
7. Through the hole on the back of the magnet to fix a screw made of non-magnetic material (stainless steel, brass and more)
8. Delivery with pole over plate
|Item Code||Dimensions (mm)||MinPull (N)|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.