Infrared Oxygen Tester
Suitable for measuring total oxygen content in the steel, cuprum, zirconium, titanium, various alloys, ceramics and other minerals and also the oxygen content in the impurities.
1. Using pulse furnace power to control heating.
2. Automatically solve the problem of lacking cosolvent.
3. Portable and with self-examining function, thus convenient in checking and maintaining of instrument.
4. Manifold calibration methods: Calibration on standard gas, or single point calibration on standard sample, or multipoint calibration on standard sample.
5. Various analysis ways: Unimodal analysis, slop analysis, subsection analysis and component analysis.
6. Adopting Windows Operational System.
7. Real time display for analysis releasing curves.
8. Operating with mouse and shortcut key.
9. Automatic data storing and statistics making...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|Analysis range|| 0.0002%-0.5%(0.5 sample, measurement range could be extended by changing quantity of samples)|
|Accuracy|| 2ppm(low oxygen content) or 2%(high oxygen content)|
|Analysis period|| about 2 min|
|Carrier Gas|| argon(99.99%)|
|Dynamic gas|| normal nitrogen|
|Sample|| 5mmx8mm solid sample or powder sample(nickel foil is needed as cosolvent and container)|
Senior technical manager
Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd
Add: Floor 16, Jinyuan plaza, # 57 Hubin Nan Road, Xiamen, China 361004
Mobile: +86 13850003134