Single Head Centerless Grinder
1. The single head centerless grinder is specially designed for grinding and cutting cylindrical blank products in the industry of powder metallurgy, magnetic materials, electronic ceramic or industrial ceramic.
2. The specially designed grinding head features super rigidity, high production, large grinding volume, low noise and high precision, it fits for 24-hour continuous working.
3. Different particle size wheel can be replaced for coarse grinding and fine grinding.
4. It equips automatic feeder system, advanced frequency conversion technology for adjusting rotary wheel speed and high reliability
5. Besides, it has independent hydraulic wheel amendment system and operation system, is the ideal equipment for machining cylindrical and ring shape products of magnetic materials, electronic ceramic or industrial ceramic industry.
| Technical Parameters|
| Grinding Head Rotary Speed|| 2100r/min|
| Grinding Head Main Power|| 4 KW|
| Wheel Frequency Conversion Motor Power|| 0.55 KW (frequency control)|
| Hydraulic Motor Power|| 0.75KW|
| Automatic Feeder Power|| 0.1KW|
| Feeding Speed || 0.51.2 m/min (no adjustable grade)|
| Grinding Workpiece Taper Tolerance|| & le; & plusmn; 0.005 mm (fine grinding)|
| Grinding Workpiece Oval Tolerance|| & le; & plusmn; 0.005 mm (fine grinding)|
| Grinding Diameter|| 340 mm|
| One Time Grinding Max Thickness|| & le; 0.6 mm (rough grinding)|
| One Time Grinding Max Thickness|| & le; 0.05 mm (fine grinding)|
| Wheel Diameter|| 320 mm|
| Wheel Type resin diamond wheel or copper-based diamond wheel|
| Wheel Particle Sizes|| 60# ~ 250# (optional)|
| Weight|| 1500Kg|
| Dimension 1700& times; 1050& times|| 1100 mm|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.