|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing with Wooden Cases & Paper Carton|
Available| Customized Request
The simplest way is to use another Neodymium magnet that is already marked. By virtue of magnetic properties, the North Pole of the marked magnet will attract the South Pole of the unmarked Neodymium magnet and repel the North Pole.
Take a compass and bring it close to the Neodymium magnet you want to mark. The North Pole of the compass will be attracted to the South Pole of the Neodymium magnet and repelled by the North Pole
Take a magnet and dangle it by a string so that it is freely rotating. The North Pole of the magnet will be the one that points north
Use our magnetic pole detector, which is also in the range of our products, to identy the pole of magnet easily
1. Neodymium Disc Permanent Magnes many different grades of: N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52(M, H, SH, UH, EH) etc.
2. Working temperature for Neodymium disc magnets: From 80 centigrades to 200 centigrades.
3. Can be magnetized according to the requirements of clients, thickness, diameter, muti-poles.
4. Coatings: Ni, Zn, epoxy, gold, silver, Cu and so on(as per the requirements)
5. Neodymium magnet has super strong magnetic force and high intrinsic coercive force
6. With precise tolerance
Loudspeakers, motor assemblies, windmill, Home appliance, acousics, communication equipment, toy, car, servomotor, step motor, DC motor and linear motor, mircrophones..
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience....Ying Jun