Iron Dust Core
Iron powder cores/iron dust cores may come in numerous sizes and configuration, each of which is available in different materials. However the toroidal cores are the most efficient configurations due to its highly shelf-shielding characteristic. Iron powder toroidal core is seldem necessary to shield a toroidal inductor as most of the flux lines are contained within the core
1. This toroids products offer a simple, compact solution for making inductors, coupled inductors and transformers.
2. RF circuits, EC power supply chokes, motors dimmer control filters
1. Lowest costs.
2. Good for low frequency application (<100 kHz).
3. High maximum flux density: 15, 000 guass
4. Inductance tolerance: ≤ 10%...
|Characteristics/Material|| 35|| 55|| 75|| 22|| 33|| 60|| 75a|
|Permeability μ|| 35|| 55|| 75|| 22|| 33|| 60|| 75|
|Temp. Coef. of Perm(+ppm/° c)|| 250|| 360|| 825|| 410|| 600|| 950|| 650|
|Color core|| Yellow/red|| Green/red|| Yellow/white|| Gray/green|| Gray/yellow|| Green/yellow||Green/blue |
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience