Sintered AlNiCo Magnet
1. Sintered AlNiCo is manufactured by compacting fine AlNiCo powder in a press, and then sintering the compacted powder into a solid magnet. 2. It is usually restricted to smaller sizes. It has slightly lower magnetic properties, but tighter dimensional tolerances and better mechanical strength than cast AlNiCo magnets due to its processing
High mechanical strength, suitable for small volume magnets with complex shape
3. Fine crystalline metallic structure. Good corrosion resistance. Suitable for compound magnet. Excellent temperature stability
A wide range of magnetic sensor, polarized relay, temperature or pressure controller. Widely applied in high stability fields as aviation, spaceflight and military technology.
1. Inner magnetic voltmeter/ammeter, electronic type power energy measuring instrument, avometer, flow meter
2. A wide range of magnetic sensor, polarized relay, temperature and pressure controller
3. Buzzer of mobile phone, hearing aids, mini speaker
4. Lighter of automobile, odometer of automobile and motorcycle, permanent magnet motor, absorptive appliance
5. Widely applied in high stability fields, such as aviation, spaceflight and military technology.
Suitable for small volume magnets with complex shape
Compact crystal, high intensity
Regular shape, precision size
Even elements, stable performance
Suitable for compound magnet
Excellent temperature stability (temp. Coefficient of Br is the smallest among all of the other permanent magnets).
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
| N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52|| 80° c|
| N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH|| 150° c|
| N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH|| Up to 180° c|
| N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH|| Up to 200° c|
| N30AH, N33AH, N35AH|| Up to 230° c|