Ndfeb Magnetic Disc
Rare Earth Magnets are including Neodymium(Nd)-Iron(Fe)-Boron(B) types and Samarium(Sm)- Cobalt(Co) classes. The most commonly produced material is neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB), a type of rare earth alloy that typically has two atoms of Neodymium (Nd), 14 atoms of Iron (Fe), and one atom of Boron (B) as its primary elements, hence their chemical composition Nd2Fe14B, which is commonly abbreviated as NdFeB....
Characteristics of disc ndfeb:
1. Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron
2. Temperature: The max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature
3. Grade: N33-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH
4. Shape: Ring, block, disc, bar and so on
5. Size: According to customers' request
6. Coating: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on
7. According to customer's request. We can supply different size magnetic hook
8. Good quality with competitive price and best delivery date
9. Extreme strong Br Resident induction
10. Excellent demagnetization resistance capability
11. Good Price relative to its high magnetic properties
12. Coating is needed for NdFeB..
Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on.
For more detail info, please feel free to inquire us at any of your convenience...
Senior technical manager
Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd
Add: Floor 16, Jinyuan plaza, # 57 Hubin Nan Road, Xiamen, China 361004
Mobile: +86 13850003134
(E-mail): mag (a)e-magnet(.)cn
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
| N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52|| 80° c|
| N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH|| 150° c|
| N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH|| Up to 180° c|
| N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH|| Up to 200° c|
| N30AH, N33AH, N35AH|| Up to 230° c|