AlNiCo Magnet/cast AlNiCo magnet/sintered AlNiCo magnet
1, AlNiCo magnet material is made by alloying aluminum, nickel and cobalt with iron
2, Some grades also contain copper and/or titanium. The alloying process is casting or sintering.
3, These constituents, the process and the heat treatment needed to optimize magnetic properties produces hard (RC45) and brittle parts that are best shaped or finished by abrasive grinding.
4, Sintered AlNiCo magnet, which are also alumium-nickel-cobalt iron alloys, is usually restricted to smaller sizes. It has slightly lower magnetic properties, but better mechanical strength than cast AlNiCo magnet
5, Sintered AlNiCo magnet is widely used in all kinds of sensors, meters, controller speedometer and other applications
6, Sintered AlNiCo magnets have slightly lower magnetic properties, however they have excellent mechanical properties
7, AlNiCo magnets are excellent choices for applications involving vibration and shock as they have good resistance to demagnetization
1. Suitable for small volume magnets with complex shape
2. Compact crystal, high intensity
3. Regular shape, precision size
4. Even elements, stable performance.
5. Suitable for compound magnet.
6. Excellent temperature stability (temp. Coefficient of Br is the smallest among all of the other permanent magnets. )...
1. Inner magnetic voltmeter/ammeter, electronic type power energy measuring instrument, avometer, flow meter
2. A wide range of magnetic sensor, polarized relay, temperature and pressure controller
3. Buzzer of mobile phone, hearing aids, mini speaker
4. Lighter of automobile, odometer of automobile and motorcycle, permanent magnet motor, absorptive appliance
5. Applications: Speaker telephone mobile odometer electricity meter. Water meter electricity motor switch adhesion sensors
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes.
|Grade||Br||Hc||(BH)max||Tc||Tw||Temp. Coefficient α (Br)||MMPA Equivalent||Remark|
|mT||KGs||KA/m||Oe||KJ/m 3||MGOe||° C||° C||%/° C|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.