Laser Particle Size Analyzer (Dry Type Particle Analyzer)
1, This laser dry particle size analyzer utilizes the light diffraction and scattering theory to measure the particle size.
2, The systems employ laser scanning technology and proprietary software for measurement by computer.
3, The distribution data and curve of particles are displayed on computer.
Applications are both in industries and research laboratories:
1. Nonmetallic powders, such as calcium carbonate, talcum, kaolin, graphite, cement etc.
2. Metallic powders, such as magnesium, copper, nickel, molybdenum etc.
3. And some other powders, such as pigments, coatings, spicery, magnetism material.
1. Efficiency, to test one sample within 1 min; A wide range of measurements, with high resolution
2. Accuracy and repeatability, the repetitive error of D50 is less than3%; Fast and easy to use
3. Automatic alignment test, calibration free system.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
Working Powder Supply
AC220V ± 10%