Hot sale High quality competitive price Rotary Vibrating Filter
This rotary vibrating filter uses upright motor as the source of vibration, is suitable for the quick separation and filter of any powder, grain, liquid in the foodstuff chemical pharmaceutical, grinding, ceramic and metals processing. The separating and grading work can be continuous. Unanimous product standard can be got through such separating work...
1. High efficiency, refined design, duration, any powders and mucilage are suitable for using.
2. Easily to replace the net, simple operation and convenience washing
3. Effective sieving area: 0.6359m³
4. Never jam the hole meshwork, no powder flying, filter size of the powder between 500 mesh and 0.028 mm
5. Sieving net specification: 2~400 mesh/h
6. Outer diameter: 1250× 1030× 1260mm
7. Power: 1.5KW
8. Weight: 350KG
9. Discharge the impurity and coarse materials automobile and operates continuously.
10. Unique net flame design, long duration of net, only 3-5 to replace the network.
11. Small volume, move easily
12. The highest layers of the griddle are about 5 layers. But 3 layers are suggested
A vibrating filter has a housing, a separation member, a filter, and a vibrator. The housing defines an outlet chamber and a filter chamber, and the separation member secures within the housing to separate the outlet chamber and the filter chamber. The filter secures within the filter chamber. The filter has an outlet matable with at least one hole in the separation member so that the filter is in fluid communication with the outlet chamber. The vibrator rigidly secures solely to the separation member for vibrating the separation member, thereby vibrating the filter. The vibrating filter also preferably has a cover for the outlet chamber and a vibration isolating structure secured between the separation member and the cover for dampening vibration to the cover which is imparted to the separation member by the vibrator.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.