AlNiCo Button Magnet
1. AlNiCo Button Magnets are cylindrical type holding magnets
2. The north and south poles are on the same plane and separated by a slot gap
3. They are supplied with a central fixing hole and the gap between the poles accepts a standard cheese head fixing screw
4. They are used suitable for attracting applications, light duty holding and reed switch operation
5. Horseshoe shape button magnets are good for use on rough surface because of their deeper flux field due to the horseshoe design
1. Poles at one end separated by a slot
2. Plain fixing hole
3. Supplied with keepers
4. Material: AlNiCo.
5. Working temperature Rating 550º C
|Item Code||Dimensions (mm)||Holding Force (N)|
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.