High quality Uf & Ui Ferrite Core/Uf & Ui Ferrite Core
UF & UI Ferrite Core features wide distributing permeability and can be chosen and matched according to filter's frequency
1. UF ferrite core and UI ferrite core, these Soft ferrite shapes are available in lamination materials (for stacking), powdered material (typically powdered iron), and ferrite materials.
2. In laminated form, features of UF cores and UI cores are similar to that of the "C" core, and can take full advantage of grain orientation while their laminated counterparts only take about 60% to 80%
3. UF cores and UI cores possess excellent heat dissipation, and there is lots of room available for lead wires, but self-shielding is poor
4. UF core, UI core and other U cores have two core legs. Coils can be placed over either or both legs.
5. Using coils on separate legs is great for high voltage isolation between coils
6. The mean turn length of two coils on separate legs (sharing the whole winding window) is smaller than 1 coil on one leg (occupying the whole winding window), hence the two coils connected in series features less winding resistance
May be used as split-core current transformers, output transformer core, line transformer core, liner filter and Inverter core.
For more detail info, please feel free to inquire us at any of your convenience
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
| N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52|| 80° c|
| N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH|| 150° c|
| N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH|| Up to 180° c|
| N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH|| Up to 200° c|
| N30AH, N33AH, N35AH|| Up to 230° c|