1. The bobbin EE is designed for perfect windings and zero defect mounting on and in printed circuit boards
2. Bobbin EE surface mount "plastic housing" and internal well can accommodate a ferrite core with windings attached to surface pins
3. There have are bobbin EE vertical or horizontal, surface-mount and through-hole, thermoset and thermoplastic, and multi-section
4. The materials and surface treatments we use withstand the insertion forces and high temperatures of assembly and soldering
5. We have a full range of multifunctional bobbin EE and accessories for surface-mount and through-hole wound components.
1. Bobbin EE Material: Phenolic T375J
2. Pin of Bobbin EE Material: CP WIRE
3. Bobbin EE cost: Relatively low
4. Bobbin EE UL Class: UL 94V-0
For more detail info, please feel free to inquire us at any of your convenience...
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
| N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52|| 80° c|
| N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH|| 150° c|
| N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH|| Up to 180° c|
| N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH|| Up to 200° c|
| N30AH, N33AH, N35AH|| Up to 230° c|