Powder Integrative Characteristic Tester (Particle Flow Analyzer)
1. Powder is a complex system both in flowing and static state. The intrinsic properties as well as friction between particles express some special flowing properties, research on which is significant for powder processing, packing, transport and storage.
2. YX-1000 Powder Integrative Characteristic Tester is co-developed by China Tsinghua University, Dept of Power Tech.
3. Development and designed for evaluating flowing properties of powder including angle of repose (AOR in short), collapse angle (CA in short), flat plate angle, dispersibility, loose (bulk) density, tap density, etc.
4. Through which the difference angle, compressibility, voidage, regularity & uniformity (R & U in short) are obtained, as well as flowability and jetting ability by Carr index.
5. The instrument is characterized by multi-use, easy operation, good repeatability, flexible test requirement and multi-standard available, etc.
6. It provides a new method for powder integrative characteristic test in research and production...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...
|Grade||Max. Operational temperature|
| N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52|| 80° c|
| N33SH, N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH|| 150° c|
| N28UH, N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH|| Up to 180° c|
| N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH|| Up to 200° c|
| N30AH, N33AH, N35AH|| Up to 230° c|