NdFeB cylinder Magnet/cylinder magnet/ndfeb magnet
1. Suitable for high-volume production of a wide variety of shape and size ranges.
2. Precise dimensional control is achieved in both processed and usually the component does not require further machining
3. High-remanence and coercive force are easily formed into various of sizes and shapes
So they have been widely used in commercially available fields
4. The majority of NdFeB magnets are anisotropic
5. Can only be magnetized in the orientation direction
6. Surface treatments are needed and can be done according to customers' requirements to protect magnet...
7. All trademarks shown here are for reference purposes only. They are the property of their respective owners, and we are not authorized to sell items bearing such trademarks...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience..